Wednesday, December 16, 2009

'decorate class'




upcoming 2010,i have my own planning...
next year,i have my own class...so,how would i make up my "darjah 1 "class will be looking more gorgeous than before...
so,i have decided ..'painting'!
thanks to ALLAH,coz gave me my helpful partners[zulhelmy adnan]..
i call upon him as my P.A!
his also as my 'interior designer'..hahaha..
he said thAT orange is suitable for my classs..
so,i say..yeah..we pick up 'orange blossom'..
nippon paint MATEX=7liter=RM32.00
'lucky day' i have my money that's enough to buy it.
yeah..my own salary....
alhamdulillah..
cik zizah said :'boleh claim dgn skola if ade resit'
my question is...
is it easy to claim money with skul???
as one 'ustazah' said [yANg adooOO]..:'skola xde duit,jgn memandai nak claim'!!!!nak bayar gaji pekebun pun x cukup duit!..
woooww..
over laser si 'ustazah Umno' ni????
so,i think better 4 me ,i use my own money to give all out 4 my 'anak murid' ..
and,i'm satisfied with my sacrifice....

No comments:

Post a Comment